When Dave and I were dating I thought it was so romantic that he could Ballroom dance.
After we got married I thought it was so romantic to go out to a nice dinner.
After 7 years, a kid, and a house I think it's so romantic when Dave fixes something around the house within minutes of it realizing it's broken.
Easy Cast Iron Cleaning: Maintain Your Skillet
2 years ago
3 comments:
That rocks! How true! Isn't it just funny how life changes. Sometimes, I even find it romantic (and sorta sexy) when Dalen does the dishes or sweeps the kitchen floor.
i always said that i wanted to marry an eagle scout(that's sort of an embarassing confession). thomas is not, and i don't think it has made a difference whether he can tie a square knot or not. but it sure is nice that he has other, more employable skillz.
You're so cute, and that's so so true. :)
Post a Comment